Welcome To BlackSweetDee Blog
6:16 AM

Goes to Brother Land

Hari ini keluar rumah lagi deh..kasian mama sendirian..akhirnya diajak juga deh, tp akhirnya berubah rencana dr yg mau ke Pasar Baroe, akhirnya ke Tanah Abang Deh...
And You Know what...it spend 3 hours on the bus..ugh...just because the wheel need more gas...ughh..and finally we moved to another bus..

but when I reach Brother Land all the feeling of tired is gone. I found my missing Hobby..SHOPPING....
Every side I see, there are so many things I like..ughhhh...I can't stand to shop....Thanks God I don't bring much money, So I just stay for window shopping, without buying anything but unique necklace. I bought for only 25000 /3 pieces...WOW....
Then Guruh start to buy things like he plan at first..He bought many kebayas for his niece...then my mother bought Kebaya also for Midodareni...

And it finished at 4 o clock..then we go home...tired but Fun...we plan to go there again next 2 week

0 comments: